Publicity and Marketing Unit
The Unit operates under the Senior Publicity and Marketing Officer who reports to Director General. It is charged with:
- Handles all protocol matters of the Institute.
- Arranges and organizes public events and disseminates information to stakeholders on functions, services and products of the institute.
- Co-ordinates press briefings for the Institute.
- Promotes Institute activities, programmes and policies.
- Co-ordinate preparation, production and distribution of Institute’s articles and journals.