Page 2 of 3
Core Function of PMU
- To plays the role of Chief Advisor to the Director General on all matters pertaining to Procurement, Logistics and Supplies of the Institute.
- To prepare Animal Procurement Plan.
- To procures suppliers of the Institute in accordance with the approved Procurement Plan and provision of the law for the tune being inforce.
- Plays the role of secretary of the Institute Tender Board.
- Ensures creation and maintenance of proper records of the institutes supplies of Assets and Properties.
- Prepares Periodic Procurement, Logistics and Supplies Reports.
- Prepares replies of Audit queries pertaining to stores.
- Sales of books of:
(i) Primary schools syllabus.
(ii) Primary school syllabi guides.
(iii) Secondary schools O’levels syllabus.
(iv) Secondary school O’levels teachers manual.
(v) Advanced Secondary Schools syllabus.
- Preparation of contracts documents.
- Transportation activities – Act as a transporter officer.